Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blowing in the Wind

Chicago, IL

This was a BTN run. For regular readers, you know that means Better Than Nothing. My flight back from Portland was cancelled yesterday so I got back much later than I was suppose to. I leave first thing tomorrow morning for San Jose and the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon there. So, today was do the laundry, get to the bank, repack the suitcase, get ready to go day.

We had a pretty good storm come through late this morning and the wind was still pretty fierce along the lake. And, it was out of the north which means that the first half of the run was FANTASTIC.

Truth is, I like days like today. There aren't many people on the path, and those that are KNOW we're the brave ones. The waves are crashing against the rocks and the spray just explodes. It works!

ORN: [Obligatory Running Note] 3 miles, 36 minutes, R5/W1 with 6 minute warm up and cool down.

1 comment:

Elliot Keller said...

This is awesomme