Saturday, August 12, 2006

Race Weekend

Our race weekends are almost like family reunions. In fact, this one WAS sort of a familty reunion. My mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, and cousins were all at the event.

But there was also the JBR extended family there. Sharon and Paul stopped by to say hello and commented on my "Better than Nothing" run. A BTN run is when you sneak in SOMETHING when you could possibly do nothing. Little did THEY know that on Saturday morning I had done JUST that. I quick and dirty 3 mile BTN run before the expo opened.

I'm not a morning runner, but I had no choice. So I was "getting it done" at 6 AM. And the lakefront path was BUSY. What's the matter with people??

Anyway, 3 miles was all I had time to do.

ORN: 3 miles, R5/W1, 36 minutes. BTN

No comments: