Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Squirrel in a cage

I am NOT ready to go outside and run yet this winter. With a little luck, I may be able to avoid most of it.

Tomorrow I'm off to Honolulu, which is not quite as much fun as it sounds like. I'm there with Team in Training so there will be work to do. But this year, I'm going to TRY to enjoy the beach more than I have in the past.

We'll be doing the holiday stuff and in January I'll be in Orlando [which CAN be cold], then Phoenix, then Miami, so I may dodge the winter bullet for another few weeks.

We gave in and got a treadmill for here in the apartment. It's a pretty good one, but it's still a home unit. It's taken a little getting used to but I have been able to get solid runs in the past two days.

ORN: Tuesday: 4 miles, R4/W1, 48 minutes
Wednesday: 4 miles, R4/W1, 46 minutes

No comments: