Thursday, June 23, 2005

Back in the saddle

It looks like the worst of the abdominal attack is over. I am thankful for that. For those of you who have never experienced an out-and-out assault on your intire digestive system all I can tell you is that it's painful and exhausting.

The odd remnant is that I can't stand the smell of coffee. And this from a guy who LOVED coffee. No idea what that means.

I rode my bicycle a little yesterday. It wasn't great, but at least I'm moving again. I'm going to try to run later today. We'll see how that goes.

OK, complaining over. Back to running and gunning and funning.

Waddle on, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I heard you speak in Indy this past May and really appreciated your realistic approach to running. Thanks for blogging and for reminding those of us who aren't athletic that we can run marathons too!