Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Down for the Count

WOW,

So a daily blog is probably not gonna work. There. I've said it. How about we call it a semi-daily, irregular blog?

Actually, I've been under the weather for the past few days. No idea what it is for sure, but I'm guessing that something I ate in Anchorage wasn't as clean as it should have been.

Since I'm now in a training program I worried that these missed days will set me back. I know I shouldn't worry, but, I'm eager to get back out there.

So far I've actually only missed one run and once cross-training day, but... well... I'm ready to get to training.

Waddle on, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Semi-daily, irregular" works. That's kind of how I started running. Eventually you find a rhythm for it, and you find yourself noticing more things to blog while you run.

It's not like having to write a poignant article, wrapped up in a tidy bow. A blog entry can be a glimpse of a few steps, without having to explain the whole run.