Monday, November 14, 2005

Building up and responses

ORN: 50 min, 6/1

GREAT run, once I got out there. I'm having a tough time making myself get out the door. I'm tired, and I'm feeling so good about the Fall season that I guess I don't want to start looking ahead just yet.

That said, I'm going to increase my run/walk ratio on the shorter sessions. Not dramatically, but a little. Then I'll alternate a 4/2, 3/2, 2/3 ratio on the longer sessions.

RESPONSES: Well, it's pretty clear how you feel. Don't run the distance. Don't get the medal. Reminds me of the Will Smith line in "Men in Black" where he's talking to the "bug". Don't WANT none? Don't START none.

It really does come down to that. Cutting the course is cutting the course, whether you finish in the top 10 or final 5. Thanks for your responses.

No comments: