Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Taste of Spring

Oh my, my, my. I hope today's weather is the harbinger of spring. I don't think I can stand to be teased by the warmer weather one more time.

If was a glorius Sunday morning in Chicago. The kind of morning that begs you to get outside and do something. It doesn't matter what; running, cycling, walking, playing soccer. You just HAVE to get outside.

The running path was littered with runners, like me, who were feeling the first real juices of Spring coursing through their veins. The cyclist were out in their multi-colored spandex, the dog-walkers were out in their spring jackets and hats, and the runners were out in everything from tights and jackets to shorts and short-sleeved t-shirts.

These are the day we live for in the heart of a cold winter.

John

ORN: 90 minutes, easy, 4/2

No comments: