Monday, December 05, 2005

The morning after

ORN: 0, rest and recovery

The most important thing for today is to do a quick inventory and see if anything is banged up, bruised, or broken. I am VERY happy to report that my body took the downhill pounding pretty well, and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong, anywhere. That's the VERY good news.

To be honest, I wasn't feeling much like running a marathon this morning. I'm still not sure how THAT is going to work. But for now, it's all good.

I'l try to get out tommorrow for a little bit and see how it goes.

Waddle on,

John

2 comments:

Jill Seale said...

Well there's no accounting for the Magic of the Magic Kingdom, so once you're mentally glittered up with it, who knows what can happen! Glad your parts are in check from Tucson.

I started my Galloway 1/2 marathon training program last saturday in Charlotte, NC. John, I must say Galloway got me to the edge of the cliff but YOU shoved me over, and I thank you for that. I thoroughly enjoy reading your thoughts on this running matter.

Jill

Anonymous said...

I take it that Honolulu is a no go then?

Still coming to Phoenix the week after Disney?