Saturday, September 24, 2005

Friendship Run

ORN: 3k, run/walk -ish

This morning was the Friendship Run, in advance of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. About 100 of us gathered at the Running Room store in Toronto's Commerce Court for a short run.

I spoke briefly and Running Room founder John Stanton gave the crowd some last minute tips.

I am not immune from "Taper Madness" and so I bought a fleece jacket. I already own about 20 fleece jackets, but somehow I just HAD to have this one. Hey, it was BLUE. I don't have a BLUE fleece jacket!!

Waddle on,

John

2 comments:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

I have to laugh at this post. I only have 3 fleece jackets, but I bet I have a dozen fleece vests, 2 black, about 4 pink ones (go figure) and a few in other colors.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious - and boy doesn't the truth hurt?