Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Riding in the Rain

ORN: 20 min X 2, city bike.

I'm not crazy about biking in the rain, but today there was no other option. I know I've got marathon fever because all I really want to do is go out and run the marathon!

I know that nothing good can happen in the next 11 days, but lots BAD can happen. I've got all the aches and stiffness that I remember having before other marathons. And I know that this is how it is supposed to be.

But, I don't like it. I'm ready. I'm as well prepared as I have ever been. I HATE the waiting part!

Waddle on,

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(...)
What a glorious feeling,
And I´m happy again.
I´m laughing at clouds
So dark, up above,
The sun´s in my heart
And I´m ready for love.

Let the stormy clouds chase.
Everyone from the place,
Come on with the rain
I have a smile on my face.
I´ll walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin', singin' in the rain.

Best wishes:)